Order now this product will sell out in some sizes!
For riders who push what’s possible in the mountains, the 509 Stoke Mono Suit Shell offers ultimate weatherproof performance. An evolution of the ever-popular 509 Stoke jacket and bib pant, this one-piece packs a punch with stretch 5TECH™ Pro 3-layer fabric, 20k/20k waterproof/breathability, and FUSION welded seams. Add it all up and you get head-to-toe protection that feels remarkably lightweight, mirrors your every move, and is extremely resilient to the harsh realities of backcountry riding.
• 5TECH™ Pro 3 layer stretch material - 20K/20K waterproof breathable. Windproof. Durable face fabric with stretch absorbs impact and recovers, reducing tearing and ripping.
• Fusion Welded Seams are flatter, dryer, and less bulk than normal sewn and seam-taped seams
• Smooth running main zipper is waterproof YKK® coil zipper, with additional zippered gusset at the collar for extra room in the collar
• Reinforced durability zones using 600 D Polyester reinforcement
• 5Ride protection zone in seat for improved comfort, and less condensation
• Built in knee pads protects knee, and helps to protect garment from impact punctures, removable
• Cuff with innovative Speed Cinch closures, and wrist gaiters for final seal
• 3/4 leg zips and boot gaiters for easy on and off, before or after you put your boots on
• Pit zips, and thigh venting for adaptable venting
• Internal Stoke Harness for control and comfort
• Internal pocketing for phone and essentials
• Permanent alpine hood
• Material: 5TECH™ Pro
• Style: Shell
• Insulation: Non-insulated
• Riding: Backcountry